Tuesday 1 October 2013





Who can believe it is the 1st October - where is the time going......



Campaign 16 (brochure) is FULL of fabulous party make up - Christmas Gifts and everyday essentials.

I am placing my own order for this *NEW* magnetic nail enamel and magnetic nail enamel wand - just perfect for sparkly party nails which you can do yourself for just pounds - and in Brochure 16 get the nail enamel HALF PRICE at just £3 each and the wand just 99p each.

Nail Shades available:

Fuchsia Force.
Spellbound Green.
Gold Rush.
Rose Flash.
Lavender Lustre.
Magnetic Metal.
Blue Attraction.
Hypnotic Bronze.

Wand Designs available:

Chevron.
Wave.
Diagonal.
Star.

Here is a video from youtube which demonstrates the effectiveness of this nail enamel.


If you would like to order from me at Avon then please visit my Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avon-Emma/453829301373157

You will find out all you need to know on my Facebook Page - Don't have a Facebook account no problems if you wish to find out more information then email me @ quinn.emma@rocketmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment